I am Grateful Because...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008



1. I always spend my time with my soon-to-be-wife, she completes me and nothing more!

2. I have a family with their overwhelming love and support.

3. I have my friends online and real life that i could always count on.

4. God always provide the better to be better.

5. God never leave me, ever since!


Be Thankful

"Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times,
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.


Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles
and they can become your blessings."

Thank you ate Ray for this tag! And now i am passing this to the following bloggers:

PinayKeyPoint
Ria Stevenson
WarShock
Kathezai
Vhing

Rules:
1. Give 5 reasons how grateful you are
2. pass to 5 bloggers. good luck

Related Posts by Categories



Labels: , , , , , , ,
Feel free to share it!
Technorati Digg it Add to Del.icio.us Stumble It! Add to Google Bookmarks Twitthis Reddit Blinklist Furl Live Yahoo

8 comments:

listen to the rain said...

This is a touching post.. Thanx for sharing..

P/S: Have added u up in my Blogzone!

*^_~*

Anonymous said...

visiting your blog today to wish you a good day! stay happy! maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com

Anonymous said...

you know what, i wanna break the rule #2, i wanna share this to every one on my bloggosphere. I wanna tell them how grateful i am having them linked to me :) i treasure all of u... thanks :)

Mrs. Stevenson said...

hi friend! good morning here from TX. may u have a great day ahead! thanks for visit! tc!

Joel Q. Rodriguez said...

No problem sige exchange link tayo..salamat sa pagbisita...

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro, thank you for this Tag and the good thoughts that goes along with it. I really appreciate it :)

Pamasko na ba to? :)

Kev said...

I'm grateful because:

1. I'm alive.
2. I've a caring and loving wife.
3. I've a job.
4. I live in a peaceful country.
5. I don't owe anyone any money (except the bank).
6. I'm a normal human.

Anonymous said...

helo abang kev! about your question, of course i'm getting married but i think i'll do it if i'm stable :)

Post a Comment