Back for good

Tuesday, December 9, 2008



Well i'm back! After 3 days of weekend vacation, planned some updates for my blog. Did some modification stuffs on my blog. Since everyone i guess is craving for an "Easy Comment Posting",a "why don't you put a shout box!", a "hey where's your shoutbox?", i think it's time for me to give these comments a sanctuary. So there you go :) a very nice inline comment for yah. A bit crafty coz i'm first timer on blogger template modding but my luck i guess that lead me to success :)

Additionally, if you notice the google search on the top of the blog. It was linked to http://searchideasloading.blogspot.com which is now the search result page of the Ideas Loading.

Related Posts by Categories



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Feel free to share it!
Technorati Digg it Add to Del.icio.us Stumble It! Add to Google Bookmarks Twitthis Reddit Blinklist Furl Live Yahoo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how u do this?

krykie said...

yo'w yo'w venny the wolf. :)
haha keyk ba?
eto ohh catch!
haha LoL.

ingat!

Kev said...

Hi ...i've given you a friendship award. Check out my blog. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

my gosh! thanks abang! i'm posting it also

Post a Comment