About

Thursday, October 9, 2008
Posted by Ven Francis

Hi, my name is wolfwood16. A student of an IT School here in the Philippines. I like computer stuffs preferably blogging, web development, and computer security. These are some of the computer stuffs I am capable of:

  • Web Page Designing and Development
  • Graphic Designing
  • Digital Photography
  • Flash and Swish Animation
  • PHP Programming
  • MySQL Programming
  • Visual Basic Programming
  • Visual Fox Pro Programming
  • JAVA Scripting and Programming
  • Knowledge in C/C++ Programming
  • Turbo Assembly Programming (TASM)
  • CSS Scripting
  • XML Programming
  • Computer Setup and Troubleshooting
  • Network Setup and Troubleshooting
  • System and Network Administration and Security
Contact Me

If you wish to contact me regarding my site, feel free reach me with my email at wolfwood16[at]gmail.com.

Related Posts by Categories